Lupus is an autoimmune disorder where the body attacks its own connective tissue, or collagen. Symptoms include achy joints, fever, nausea, facial rash, and more. Safer drugs have become available to combat lupus but steroids can cause damage to the liver, eyes and bones. However, there is a natural treatment still available today.
- Use herbs that promote detoxification like aloe vera juice and Pau d’arco, which is a blood cleanser. Reduce inflammation with flaxseed oil, cat’s claw and omega 3 fatty acids.
- Take supplemental DHEA, a hormone produced by the adrenal gland. Women should take 15 to 25 mg per day while men should ingest 50 mg per day.
- Receive acupuncture to increase circulation of blood and reduce pain. Each individual will have a tailored plan.
- Exercise 3 to 5 days per week. This helps to detoxify the body and build body strength.
- Cleanse the body with enemas and colonics, which can alleviate lupus symptoms. Colloid metal supplements have detoxifying and antifungal effects, which clear arthritic symptoms.
- Maintain the gastrointestinal tract to improve immunity. Probiotic formulas containing FOS supply your body with good bacteria. Milk thistle also helps to supports the liver.
- Alleviate joint pain with aromatic oils such as pine and cedar tree. Relax with a drop of chamomile on the palms, cupping around the nose.
Via : EHow